Tracey Fiorelli's Blog
You've sold your home, and moving day is almost here. As such, now may be the perfect time to pack an overnight bag; that way, you're ready to survive with only limited supplies until you get settled into your new house.
Ultimately, there are several essential items to include in an overnight bag, such as:
It is important to pack enough clothing to ensure that you can dress comfortably until you get unpacked. Thus, you'll want to consider how long that it will take you to get settled into a new house as you prep your overnight bag.
For example, if you plan to take several days to unpack, you'll want to pack your overnight bag clothing accordingly. In this scenario, you'll likely need work clothes for the days that you're in the office, along with pajamas and other comfortable clothing that you can wear around the house.
If you know that you're going to be living outside a traditional home environment for a few days, it never hurts to pack cash in your overnight bag. By doing so, you'll have money available to buy food, beverages and other items as needed.
Consider how much money that you'll need to survive even a few days outside of a traditional home setting. Also, be sure to keep extra cash close to reduce the risk of losing this money while you relocate to a new address.
Shampoo, toothpaste and other toiletries should be included in your overnight bag. These items ensure that you can maintain a clean, neat appearance, regardless of where you're staying.
Many convenience stores and supermarkets sell travel-size versions of popular toiletries. Therefore, you may want to purchase travel-size toiletries to limit the chance that assorted toiletries will take up too much space in your overnight bag.
Furthermore, you can pack only the toiletries that you know you'll need for a set period of time to conserve additional space in your overnight bag.
4. Smartphone Charger
Let's face it – no one want to lose access to his or her smartphone for any length of time. Fortunately, if you pack a smartphone charger in your overnight bag, you can recharge your smartphone at any time.
Include a smartphone charger and any smartphone cords or wires in your overnight bag. In addition, don't forget to test your smartphone charger and accessories to ensure they work properly.
Packing an overnight bag can be quick and simple, particularly for those who plan ahead. And if you include the aforementioned items in your overnight bag, you should have no trouble surviving outside a traditional home setting.
Lastly, if you need help as you get ready to vacate your house, a real estate agent may be able to provide assistance. A real estate agent serves as an expert guide along the home selling journey and will do everything possible to guarantee that you are fully prepared for an upcoming move.
147 PLEASANTDALE RD, Rutland, MA 01543
Mortgage scams are everywhere, and many times are well disguised so they can be hard to uncover. Not all mortgage lenders have your interest at heart so when you go out for a mortgage loan, keep an eye on these warning signs and Mortgage scams are everywhere, but this time around they come like a wolf in sheep clothing, so it is pretty hard to uncover them. Not all mortgage lenders have your interest at heart so when you go out for a mortgage loan, keep an eye on these warning signs and be prepared to run away from any lender who does the following shady actions:
They pressure you to borrow more than what you want or need
Even though you are eligible for a certain sum of money that does not mean you have to spend heavily on buying a home. Paying less on a home purchase will prevent you from living from hand to mouth in your new home. An honest lender understands and will respect your choice to borrow less than you can afford instead that encouraging you to overspend or splurge on a house.
They rush you into signing documents without reading it
Getting a mortgage is complicated. There are piles of complicated paperwork, so it is crucial that you wrap your head around every document before putting your pen on it. If a lender encourages you or uses the familiar phrase "Everything is fine," it is best you withdraw yourself f from the mortgage. No matter how busy the bank may be, they would give you time to read through the papers.
They don’t give you a Good Faith Estimate
According to law, after three days of applying for a mortgage, a bank must provide a Good Faith Estimate showing your mortgage rate, closing cost, and other mortgage-related expenses. This way, a borrower will clearly understand their cost and know the estimated amount you will pay at closing. A shady lender typically does not provide this, so make sure you request one. Many banks hide this information to prevent borrowers from comparing the cost with other banks.
They use the bait and switch on you
To get more borrowers and get them excited about taking a mortgage, disreputable lenders promise borrowers one set of terms, but when it gets to closing, they deliver a different set of conditions. It is the sad truth some lenders get borrowers excited and take advantage of them when they're in a state of euphoria to alter the loan terms at the dying minute. If a lender uses this tactic on you, request an explanation. And if their reasons do not seem reasonable to you or your realtor, do not sign the mortgage documents.
They give you a blank loan form to sign
When going over mortgage document with your loan officer, be watchful for any blank forms or lines, and make sure the lender fills in all relevant information before you sign.
Getting a mortgage is not a stroll in the park. Experts recommend that you consult your attorney, local credit counseling agency or financial advisor to be on a safe side.
459 Highland St, Holden, MA 01520
Beginning a new habit, job, or task could be daunting. Your debut as a designer could even be frightening. However, like any other task, some tips help starters and experienced decorators alike.
Several tools aid in creating great designs, but often the whole design process is left to the designer to decide, and that could be hard for beginners. However, the tips below will help you when starting.
- Keep it simple. Most beginners think their designs will make sense if they include all they know about designing into a project. However, results have shown that the opposite is the case. As much as possible, ensure that your designs are simple and carry the message for which you created them. That is what makes it a design, not clustered ideas.
- Use colors wisely. Another problem most beginner designers fall into is using too many colors. Colors are a sensitive part of any design, and you should be careful in using them. Of course, you need colors in your plans, but use ones that are complementary with the general design. For instance, in choosing a color scheme, you don't need more than one to three primary colors and an additional one to three secondary colors that complement each other.
- Create an order with alignment. Order is critical in design. So, don't create a project without ensuring it is properly in order through alignment where each item connects to the others. Using alignment makes sure that your design elements aren't scattered but relate well with each other.
- Be creative and original. Creativity and originality are virtues that are must-haves in designing.
- Ask for help. In any endeavor ones take up, some people started earlier of whom you can ask questions. These people have the experience, so when you run into a problem or are not sure about a thing, don't hesitate to ask questions.
- Take a break. Designing takes a lot of mental energy, and you can feel drained after or during designing. When you do, ensure to take a break. Leave the design for a while, and take a break. You can see a movie before going back to it. By the time you are back, you will be fully refreshed to start all over again.
If you need professional help, your realtor may be able to make a referral.